Please fill out WEEKLY (every Sunday)!
With the great news coming from yesterday's executive order that indoor contact sports competition may resume immediately, all games scheduled for this weekend will be played. We are also confident that we will be able to play a full season of games this year in the time allotted. I will also be sending out updated game protocol to everyone as it becomes available from the district on Wednesday. Listed below are a few key notes.
1) No spectators. Rinks will be streaming either through private setups or live barn. We will continue to stream through YouTube until our live barn is up & live in the next few weeks.
2) No Locker Rooms. Players will be getting dressed outside at almost all rinks. Be prepared for inclement weather.
3) Health screenings & waivers at every rink
4) Players must wear masks until they enter the ice surface.
5) Bring your own labelled water bottle for games.
PARENTS: PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE RINK. IF PARENTS GET CAUGHT IN THE RINK THE COACHES WILL HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ASK THE PLAYER TO LEAVE THE ICE FOR THE REST OF THE PRACTICE THE FIRST TIME. SECOND TIME PLAYER WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THE NEXT GAME & THE THIRD TIME THE PLAYER WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK FROM ALL TEAM ACTIVITIES. THE DISTRICT MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT INDOOR SPORTS ARE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE AND IF WE HAVE A MAJOR OUTBREAK THEY WILL NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT SHUTTING US DOWN AGAIN.
Please remember you represent our program & facility at other rinks when visiting, so please respect their rules & protocols, we want our kids back on the ice & playing!
Thank You & Go Pens!!!!
Saturday and Sunday
6U & 8U 8:00-9:00 AM
10U 9:10-10:10 AM
12U 10:20-11:20 AM
14U 11:30-12:30 PM
18U 12:40-1:40 PM